December 1, 2020
In Q1, 2020 the market changed seemingly overnight. Today, innovation, creativity and ingenuity are no longer optional paths for success – they’re the common denominator among those fit to survive and thrive during these uncertain times. Commercial Observer’s 2nd Annual Innovators Forum & Awards featured Dealpath CEO, Mike Sroka featured a panel with:
- Michael Turner, Oxford Properties
- Jay Neveloff, Kramer Levin
- Tommy Craig, Senior Managing Director, Hines
- MaryAnne Gilmartin, Founder and CEO; Interim CEO, MAG Partners LP; Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- L.D. Salmanson, CEO and Co-Founder, Cherre
The panel took a look at what “innovation” means in a year defined by business disruption–who’s thinking about the future, who’s developing the next iteration of real estate and who’s successfully pivoting to meet constantly evolving market demands. Tune in to hear first-hand about the best ideas and breakthrough strategies being implemented by the business visionaries who are adapting to current challenges and are forging a path forward to create the next era of real estate.