If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that we can never plan for what the future holds. No one could have predicted a global pandemic, nor a major shift to working from home. Plus the economic ramifications and shifts in commercial real estate investment patterns have yet to fully show their impact on our industry.
Future-proofing your business for unforeseen circumstances allows teams to remain sturdy, yet nimble in trying times. Do you have a 2021 strategy?
In the coming weeks, you have four opportunities to hear experts from Dealpath discuss how we can use innovative tools and approaches to think ahead for a successful 2021.
Realcomm’s Commercial Real Estate Solutions: Best Practice Showcase
- Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
- Elizabeth Eberle covers strategies for building a deal management solution, from organizational structures to planning a software implementation.
- Register here
Commercial Observer’s Innovator’s Forum
- Tuesday, December 1 at 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM EST
- Dealpath CEO Mike Sroka joins leaders from Oxford, Hines, and more to discuss Defining Resiliency: A Conversation On Top CRE Priorities.
Propel by Mipim
- Wednesday, December 9 at 9 AM EST
- Fireside chat between Dealpath CEO Mike Sroka and Link Logistics COO, Sonya Huffman, on how Link used Dealpath to transform their deal management strategy.
- Register here
Not available for one of these?
Watch CEO Mike Sroka speak as part of the CFA Society‘s 6th Annual Real Estate Outlook: PropTech Applications for Today and in the Future. Alongside the panel of experts, he explains how proptech solutions can–and should–be used to build sustainable and scalable teams, particularly amid unpredictable times.
As you think ahead to next year, now is the time to develop your tech strategies and consider how your team will invest in solutions to future-proof your organization to withstand whatever 2021 has in store.