In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Establish a tech-enabled deal management process
- Keep the most important data at your fingertips
- Get the most out of cloud technology
- Utilize powerful tools for data analysis and deal execution
Is your real estate investment firm underutilizing technology (and letting deals slip through the cracks)?
For modern real estate investors, keeping pace with an increasingly complex and competitive market means making strategic, decisive investments based on up-to-date data. Unfortunately, many commercial real estate investment management firms are still behind the curve of modernizing their deal processes by using the right software.
For years, many CRE investment firms made do without industry-specific software, instead , defaulting to tools like Excel and Salesforce. While this approach works, it actually adds steps to an already complex process–rather than simplifying the steps involved in analyzing and closing a deal. The result: disparate spreadsheets, redundant data entry, and scattered email threads.
If you’re looking to expedite your review process and adopt a modern approach, this white paper will help you understand how to navigate the new software landscape.
New solutions have emerged to help agile investment teams collaborate and uncover data-driven insights.
In recent years, real estate investment firms have realized the potential of proptech, or real estate-specific software designed to improve deal analysis and execution.
The power of proptech has already helped successful real estate firms reduce turbulence and add efficiencies to their process. Unfortunately, other companies are still lagging behind in the transition to an optimized process.
Modernizing your process unlocks your investment firm’s full potential.
By continuing to take an “old-school” approach to managing your deals, even the best investment teams can lose opportunities to faster-paced competitors. Modernizing your process allows you to evaluate deals faster, while also eliminating redundant tools that put a strain on your team’s time.
Adopting modern best practices allows you to efficiently evaluate incoming deals, without fear of mishandling data, wasting time, or losing out to a competitor.
In this white paper, you’ll learn about the 7 strategies you can follow to modernize your real estate deal flow and unlock your firm’s full potential:
- Embrace the Cloud: Is your data accessible from your home, office, and the road?
- Automate Your Deal Tracking: How many deals are in your pipeline?
- Start Structuring Your Data And Files: Is your data scattered or unreliable?
- Build a Standardized, Repeatable Process: Can you reduce the time spent on each step in your investment process?
- Leverage Deal Analytics: What if you could find highly relevant analytics quickly and easily?
- Collaborate In a Cloud Workspace: Can you share files, communicate and take other collaborative steps in one centralized location?
- Display Your Data in a Visually Compelling Format: Can you easily generate data visualizations that help you understand the right next steps in your process?
Deal teams who adopt these strategies:
- Save 22.5% of their time
- Reduce the time needed to evaluate investments from weeks to day
- Reduce errors in underwriting and due diligence by 18.1%
- Lift team productivity by over 50%
Download the white paper by filling out the form on the right to take the first step toward modernizing your real estate deal process.